Welcome to the Kansas Chapter of the International Association of Arson Investigators!
We have created this site to assist our members and visitors on what is new with the Chapter and to provide resources for the investigation community.
The 2017 80-Hour Law Enforcement Training will be at the KHP Training Center in Salina. Check back for more information.
Here's what you get at the 2017 International Training Conference:
- Access to top experts in fire investigation
- Expertise from State and Federal departments/agencies
- Networking with people you may need throughout the year
- Time to build relationships with experts and peers
- Time to think with experts and share your own knowledge
- Motivation to improve yourself and better serve your agency, department
- Not just training, but personal interaction that cannot be replaced by
- All classes are based on and consistent with NFPA 921 and NFPA 1033.
With funding being tight, you need to perform better than ever with fewer people and
When you report your findings, there will be no excuses.
As with any career, continuing education and training can save you and might save your employers thousands.
The cost of this training adds up to only three bucks a day per year.